Wednesday 19 June 2024

GOD's mercies endure forever!


 Dearest Christ followers, I am so very grateful to our FATHER today.  The number of times HE answers my prayers is truly unbelievable.

Do not get me wrong, a lot of my prayers go unanswered, but then I know that they are not GOD's will and I also know that had they been answered, things might have turned out very differently and not in a good way.

Today, however, let us celebrate our FATHER who is good, and gracious, and loving and merciful and kind and just.  HIS mercies endure forever.

Thank YOU, FATHER!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I come to YOU today in humility that YOU answer my prayers.  I love YOU, FATHER.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay gratefully JESUS blessed today!



No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...