Saturday 15 June 2024

No other gods!

 


Dearest Christ followers we serve an amazing gracious FATHER.  However we are commanded to have no other gods.

What does this mean?  It means we are not to have any other gods that we serve.  This is a commandment.  Not a suggestion. Money can be a god.  Family can be a god.  Cars can be a god.  Our careers can be a god.  Our homes can be a god.

Our FATHER is interested in our eternal life.  This is why we are commanded by our FATHER to have no other gods.  To serve HIM only.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER. I humbly pray that you give me heart for YOU only.  Where I stay and start to make worldly things my focus help me to shift my focus back to YOU.  I humbly ask this in the Holy Name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay graciously Jesus Blessed today!





No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...