Sunday 9 June 2024

The LORD reads our hearts!


Dear Christ followers do not be deceived.  

One of the greatest lies that the devil feeds people is that GOD cannot be everywhere.  The devil whispers to those who are doing wrong, "GOD does not know everything, HE does not see your heart."

This is a lie.  This is the greatest lie ever.  GOD sees everything.  GOD know everything.  GOD is in all.  GOD is over all, and GOD knows our every thought.

When we are sitting thinking about anything, GOD knows it.

Never underestimate the might and power, omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience of our FATHER.

Sin is not performed away from the sight of our GOD.  

Every single sin on earth has been watched by GOD.

GOD has given us all free will, because HE loves us.  However, this does not mean that GOD is unaware of what we do.

This is why it is so important to repent, because GOD knows all the sins we have ever committed. True repentance is a complete about turn on our sinful ways.  It is a remorseful heart, a change of mind to making us "better" people, more like Christ.

Again, I say, do not be deceived.  GOD has seen it all!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ that YOU have seen everything I have done and that YOU know everything that I have ever done.  FATHER, help me to be truly remorseful where I have committed any sin.  FATHER show me how to be more like Jesus every day and how to turn my life away from sinning.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.


Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...