Tuesday 11 June 2024

Trust in the everlasting strength of the LORD!


 Dearest Christ followers, the arm of the LORD is not too short for anything.  What we need to do is to put our trust in our FATHER who can do anything.

Our FATHER is greater than anything on this earth or indeed, in the universe.  This is because HE is the CREATOR of everything.

If our FATHER created the entire universe and all that is in it, then we are in the best of hands.

Our situations, no matter what they are, is a tiny microcosm for our FATHER.  We need to have faith that our GOD is bigger than all the problems we may ever face.

Today let us put our hope, our faith and trust in our GLORIOUS FATHER in Heaven.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, all my hope, my trust and my faith is in YOU.  I know that YOU are bigger than all my problems.  FATHER, help me today to know that YOU are my everlasting strength.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY NAME of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...