Sunday 23 June 2024

We can obtain mercy from GOD!


Dearest Christ followers, when we are in need, we need to pray.  Through our faith in prayer, we can come boldly to the throne of grace to obtain mercy from GOD in our times of need.

I have followed the news for a number of years, and I find it interesting that almost all survivors of tragic events, prayed.

I am not saying that people who succumbed to tragic events did not pray, but in most cases, survivors recount that they prayed.

I watched the story of an elderly couple who were attacked on their farm recently here in South Africa.

The lady said she prayed to GOD from the minute the attackers entered her home.

They were injured, but they survived.

As Christ followers, when we find ourselves in any situation, let us pray to GOD.  HE is always listening to us.  HIS Grace is sufficient for us.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that I may approach the throne of grace boldly.  FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU are a just, merciful FATHER who freely grants us YOUR grace through our belief in YOUR Son JESUS CHRIST.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay graciously JESUS Blessed today!



No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...