Saturday 1 June 2024

God is our refuge and our strength!


 Dearest Christ followers, we are so blessed to serve our FATHER in Heaven.

This Psalm encompasses all the virtues of our FATHER in Heaven.

Whenever we feel weak, our FATHER is strong.  Whenever we fear, our FATHER is near.  As our FATHER can do anything, we have nothing to fear.

So let us see what our FATHER has done, let us step outside at night and look at all the stars or step outside in the morning and watch the sunrise. 

Our FATHER says:

"Be still and know that I am GOD; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"

Today, let us be still and know that our FATHER is GOD!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I worship YOU, I honour YOU and I adore YOU.  YOU are my all in all! FATHER I humbly thank YOU that I can be still and know that YOU are indeed, my GOD!

I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay graciously Jesus blessed today!

No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...