Thursday 13 June 2024

Jesus is with us!


 Dearest Christ followers, we are never alone.  We have nothing to fear because Jesus with us.

All we have to do is to reach up and catch hold of HIS Hand.

Jesus, when HE walked on the water to reach HIS disciples in the early hours of the morning, were terrified.

But Jesus told them not to be afraid, HE was with them.

We have to have the same love for Jesus that HE has for each one of us and HE wants us close to HIM.  We have to draw close to HIM because HE is always within our reach.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I know that with YOU, I have nothing to fear.  YOU will never leave me, nor forsake me. And YOU have overcome the world.  I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus blessed today!

No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...