Saturday 8 June 2024

The LORD gives us rest!


 Dearest Christ followers, the LORD promised to give HIS people rest and that HIS presence would go with them.

We need to understand that our FATHER is ever present.  HE is watching us all the time, waiting for us to commune with HIM.

We are never alone.  With the acceptance of Jesus Christ as our REDEEMER, we need never be afraid because our FATHER is bigger than anything we can ever face.

When we know this deep down, our FATHER gives us rest.  It is the greatest comfort to know that our FATHER has overcome the world.

Today let us praise and worship our FATHER in Heaven for HIS power, HIS majesty, HIS grace and HIS mercy.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU that YOU give me rest in the sure knowledge that YOU are with me in every situation that I find myself.  I thank YOU in the HOLY Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...