Friday 14 June 2024

GOD's mercies are new every morning


 Dearest Christ followers, we serve a truly compassionate, caring and loving FATHER.

In Lamentations, we read that our FATHER's compassions fail not.  They are new every morning.

This means that each and every day we have a new chance to "get right" with our FATHER, then we can start afresh.

This is the GRACE of GOD.  Our FATHER will always listen to a contrite spirit, a remorseful heart, a true repentance.

What we need to do is to start each and every day by communing with our FATHER.  We do not know the number of our days, and any day could be our last on earth.  And the last day to get right with our FATHER.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOUR mercies are new every day.  FATHER I humbly ask that YOU fill me anew with YOUR Holy Spirit and I am truly sorry for any sins that I may have committed yesterday.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  My LORD and my SAVIOUR.  Amen.

Stay graciously Jesus Blessed today!



No comments:

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!

  Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses ...