Friday 21 June 2024

The WORD of GOD!


 Dearest Christ followers, the more I read my Bible, the more I find, the Bible endorses itself.

I often watch Chuck Missler on the inerrancy of the Bible and I am posting the link at the bottom of this blog.

The WORD of GOD is true and just.  GOD has confirmed the Scriptures over and over again throughout the Bible.  HE breathed the Scriptures into the people HE used to pen them.  

Even satan quoted the Scriptures when he tempted Jesus in the wilderness. 

We need to know that we serve the CREATOR of the entire universe.  HE has given a history book with a clear prophecy of Heaven and hell.  HE has outlined the past for us and has further given us the future HE has planned for this earth and indeed, the universe.

What we need to do is to read the Bible.  But first, we need to pray to GOD to open the eyes of our hearts to read with understanding.  Looking forward to eternity.  The eternity we will spend with our CREATOR FATHER, if we have repented and if we have taken Jesus as our LORD and SAVIOUR.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for YOUR inerrant, infallible and totally true Bible that I can read whenever I want.  FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU open the eyes of my heart whenever I read YOUR WORD and give me a clear understanding of YOUR plan for our lives.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truthfully Jesus Blessed today!

THE BIBLE IS TRUE AND ACCURATE Part 1 of 2 - Chuck Missler (youtube.com)

No comments:

Humble ourselves before GOD!

  Dear Christ followers, we serve a mighty HOLY RIGHTEOUS GOD.  Our GOD will lift us up in due time if we humble ourselves to HIS Will for o...