Saturday 29 June 2024

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil!


 Dearest Christ followers, we serve the most faithful CREATOR FATHER.  Our FATHER has given us HIS WORD, the Bible, that is full of verses showing us how much HE loves and cares for all of us.

We have so many opportunities on earth to show GOD our love and faithfulness in response to this love that HE lavishes on us.

But do we take those opportunities?  Do we give our FATHER the thanks and the glory due to HIM?

We need to thank GOD all the time for all that HE gives us. 

Imagine if we woke up tomorrow morning with only the things that we gave thanks for today?

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today, I thank YOU for all that YOU have done for me.  The great love that YOU lavish on me each and every day.  The forgiveness of my sins.  The grace that abounds in every aspect of my life.  The love I have from family and friends and the love that I can give to YOU and to them.

FATHER, I honour YOU.  I praise YOU.  I adore YOU.  Thank YOU that you preserve me from evil and that YOU preserve my soul.  Thank YOU that preserve my going out and my coming in.  I thank YOU in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  AMEN.

Stay thankfully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

The knowlege of the glory of the LORD will fill the earth.

  Dearest Christ followers, what a glorious day it will be when we live with our LORD. This earth and all the Heavens shall be destroyed by ...