Monday 1 July 2024

The knowlege of the glory of the LORD will fill the earth.


 Dearest Christ followers, what a glorious day it will be when we live with our LORD.

This earth and all the Heavens shall be destroyed by GOD.

Our eternity, though, will never be destroyed when we have accepted JESUS CHRIST as our LORD and our SAVIOUR.

JESUS will reign over this earth for the Millenium kingdom and then, when this earth and the Heavens are destroyed by GOD after that, GOD will create a new Heaven and a new earth.

The glory of GOD shall be with us all forever.

And that is something to really look forward to.

Today, let us praise and worship our FATHER who has given us HIS WORD so that we may be fully prepared for what is to come.

And if we are not ready, let us repent, accept JESUS and accept the Grace of GOD.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I praise YOU and I worship YOU and honour YOU and I adore YOU that YOU have made very clear to us what is going to happen.  I pray that my heart is filled with YOUR love and that I may show that love to all that I meet on earth.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay graciously JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...