Monday 8 July 2024

Be strong!


 Dearest CHRIST followers, we are to be strong.  Not just strong in our faith in JESUS, but we are also to do the work that GOD has prepared for us to do.

Our purpose, when we have accepted JESUS as our REDEEMER, is to bring glory to GOD.

We can do this by spreading the Gospel.  We can also do this by having a work ethic that reflects our reverence for our FATHER in Heaven.

We need to do everything in our lives as if working for the LORD.  

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU have given me YOUR grace.  FATHER fill me anew with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT and show me how to shine YOUR light through everything I do in my life.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay graciously JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

A blameless man died for me!

Dearest CHRIST followers, JESUS lived a completely sinless and blameless life.  HE was tempted but never gave in to sin. Imagine if we could...