Tuesday 30 July 2024

Be strong and courageous!


 Dearest Christ followers, the days are getting darker by the minute.

However, as the people of Israel were commanded, so too, I believe we are commanded to be strong and courageous.

We are not to be afraid as our redemption draws nigh!

It is awfully discouraging to watch this darkened world mock and blaspheme our FATHER and HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST.  

However, we are warned about this.  The thing to hold onto is the fact that our FATHER is with us wherever we are and wherever we go.  This is our encouragement.

Today let us lean into our faith and turn our eyes upon JESUS, from whence cometh our help.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that I know that YOU are with me at all times.  FATHER help me not to be afraid or discouraged.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully JESUS BLESSED today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...