Saturday 20 July 2024

FATHER, my rock and my fortress!


 Dearest Christ followers, today, as it was for King David, we need to make GOD our rock and our fortress.

Throughout our lives, we need to learn to depend on GOD for all our needs.

In times of gladness, we need to thank GOD.  In times of trouble, we need to depend on GOD.  No matter the circumstances we find ourselves in, we need to know that GOD is with us.  HE will never leave us nor forsake us.

Therefore today, let us know without a shadow of doubt, GOD is our rock and fortress. We need to pray that our FATHER will lead us and guide us in all situations.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that I know that YOU will never leave me nor forsake me.  FATHER I humbly pray that YOU lead me and that YOU guide my footsteps onto the right path for my life.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...