Thursday 25 July 2024

Stand strong in the LORD!


Dearest Christ followers, now more than ever, we need to stand firm in the faith and be courageous and strong.

The devil prowls around like a roaring lion and we CHRIST followers are constantly under attack.

This modern world that we live in has very little tolerance for people who follow JESUS.  The wokeness of people, the moral decline, the lack of true family values has given the devil a very strong foothold in the world.

What we need to do is to pray continually to our FATHER in Heaven.  We need to ask HIM to give us courage and strength so that we may come boldly to the defense of our faith.

We need to be fellowshipping with like-minded people, reading the WORD - a lot, and praying to our FATHER about everything.

We need to test every spirit and everything we are told and that we read.  We need to ask our FATHER for the spirit of discernment so that we are not led astray.

Do not be misled.  We are living in the end of times and the Rapture could happen today.  Are you ready?

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that I am YOUR child.  I thank YOU that YOU loved me first.  I humbly pray that YOU fill me with the HOLY SPIRIT and give me discernment that I may represent YOU boldly and courageously on earth.  I pray that I may shine YOUR light in this very dark work.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  My LORD and my REDEEMER.  Amen.

Stay courageously Blessed today!




No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...