Wednesday 10 July 2024

Signs of the End of Times


 Dearest CHRIST followers, it certainly sounds, (from the description above that Paul writes to Timothy), that we are living in the last days.

As I am reading these verses, I am awaiting the Rapture to happen.

Paul gives us very sound advice at the end of the verse, though.

The people he describes are most certainly all well represented on earth today.  I cannot think whom he has left out.

His advice that we should turn away from such people is sound indeed.  But it means turning away from many many people on this earth presently.

The good thing about this is that we are reminded that our FATHER in Heaven always keeps HIS promises, and HE has promised that HE will never leave us nor forsake us.  To that glorious hope, let us cling.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU that YOU have given us YOUR GOD breathed WORD which shows us that the return of JESUS in the clouds to fetch us is imminent.  FATHER I humbly pray that YOU find me ready to leave with JESUS.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay amazingly JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...