Tuesday 9 July 2024

My Rock and my Fortress!


 Dearest Christ followers, we are so blessed to have a FATHER in whom we can trust completely.

GOD will never leave us nor forsake us.  In times of trouble, we can run to GOD, knowing that HE is able to lead us and guide us.

And one day, if we trust in the LORD, we will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

This is such a comfort.

Times are not easy, and the world is a crazy place.  But our GOD is our Rock.  An ever-present help.  

Today, let us give all the glory to our FATHER, in whom we trust.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for all YOU have given me and done for me.  I thank YOU that no matter what, I know that YOU are always with me and YOU are my comfort and my shield.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay graciously JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...