Sunday 14 July 2024

Ou GOD is faithful


 Dearest Christ followers, we have been called into fellowship with JESUS CHRIST through our faith in JESUS and by the immense grace of GOD.

Our response needs to be the fruit of our faith.

Our faith leads us to want to know GOD better.  Our faith leads us to be kind, loving, joyous, humble, patient, long suffering and faithful to each other and others.

Our faith, if it is not producing fruit is not growing.

We need to replenish our faith on a day-to-day basis.  We need to be reading the Scriptures.  We need to be mixing with like-minded Christ followers.  We need to be praying many times a day.

This is faith in action.  And without action, our faith is dead. 

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I pray that YOU fill me anew with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT.  I pray that I bear the fruits of the HOLY SPIRIT that lives in me.  I thank YOU for YOUR grace poured out on me.  I humbly thank YOU in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully JESUS Blessed today!



No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...