Friday 19 July 2024

Praise to the LORD always


 Dearest CHRIST followers, we need to know that our FATHER is always listening to our prayers.  What we are praying for my not always be in line with the plans our FATHER has for us.

However, if our prayers are the Will of our FATHER, then HE is always faithful to hear our prayers and to answer them.

We need to know how to pray.

When we pray we need to always give thank to our FATHER for what HE is and what HE has done and for all the blessings HE has lavished upon us.

We often do not even know the blessings we have received.

Perhaps we were destined to be in a motor vehicle accident and our FATHER allowed us to be late in order to save us.

So, with this in mind, let us ask our FATHER for all our needs, but with thanks and reverence. 

This week has been a week of answered prayers for me personally.  I am convinced that our FATHER is always faithful, though, even when my prayers are not answered or answered differently to what I asked.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU for prayers answered this week and for all the blessings that YOU have showered on me.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay thankfully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...