Sunday 21 July 2024

Humility before GOD!


 Dearest Christ followers, we are called upon to be humble before our FATHER.  

Too often today, people are extremely prideful.  The world is full of people saying "I did this" or "I did that".

In actual fact, we need to go back to our childhood and start to think like little children.

Who gave us life?  Who is in charge of everything under the sun?  To whom shall we answer one day after we die?

These are humbling thoughts.

Without GOD we would not be here.  Without GOD there would be no universe, no earth, no sun, no moon, no man.

Today, let us resolve to humble ourselves before our FATHER and thank HIM for everything.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU for all that I am.  I thank YOU for all that I have.  I thank YOU for all that YOU are to me.  Without YOU, ABBA FATHER, I am nothing.  I thank YOU in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay humbly JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...