Saturday 27 July 2024

Lay hold of eternal life!


 Dearest Christ followers, we need to fight the good fight of faith.

By increasing our faith daily, we are laying hold of our eternal life.

Every person on earth will go onto eternity.  The question is not "will I have eternity?"  The question is "where will I spend eternity?"

There are only two choices.  Heaven, with our FATHER.  Or hell with the devil.

We have been given the freedom of choice by our loving FATHER.  We can choose.

The way we will live on earth determines where we spend eternity.

Today, let us repent, grow our faith and lay hold of our eternal life with our FATHER in Heaven.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for YOUR grace and favour.  FATHER, help me to grow my faith daily.  Fill me anew with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT.  Help me to choose the right path to YOU in Heaven.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay wisely JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...