Saturday 13 July 2024

The LORD is my strength


 Dearest Christ followers, we serve an amazing FATHER in Heaven.  Our FATHER can do anything HE chooses to do.

Knowing this, we are armed with the knowledge that should our FATHER so desire, HE is more than able to protect us from anything and anyone.

What we need to do is to walk in faith that our FATHER's plan for our lives is that we should not come to any harm. 

This is not to say that we cannot succumb to harmful things, but we should know that if we have surrendered our will to that of our FATHER, HIS plan for our lives is so much better than our plan for our lives.

To that end, then of whom shall we be afraid?  Our FATHER in Heaven knows us, loves and has a perfect plan for our lives.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU have the perfect plan for my life.  FATHER give me the strength each day to surrender my will to THY will.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...