Wednesday 17 July 2024

Give thanks to the LORD forever!


 Dearest Christ followers, reading this Psalm today made me eternally grateful to our FATHER in Heaven and I can understand the need to thank GOD forever.

Our FATHER has given us everything we have.

HE has given us everything we are.

HE has given us life on this earth, no matter that it is trying at times.

Most of all, HE has given us HIS grace.  HE sent JESUS so save you and I from eternity in hell.

There is no way we could ever keep all the laws of the Old Testament.  We struggle to keep the ten Commandments.

Through JESUS, we have obtained a way to get to GOD despite our sinful ways.

What we need to do is to give thanks to our FATHER today for the enormous blessing that we have through our faith in JESUS CHRIST.  

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU today for YOUR grace and favour.  FATHER YOU have saved me from myself through YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST.  I humbly thank YOU in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay gratefully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...