Friday 12 July 2024

Do all to the Glory of GOD!


Dearest Christ followers, I am not sure that I find this an easy thing to do.  Some days are just a bit harder than others.

However, we are called upon to do all that we do to the glory of GOD.

This is especially difficult as we go about trying just to live our lives and get the mundane things done.

What we need to do is to stop and do a stock take of our lives.

We woke up this morning to a new day and the forgiveness of our sins anew as GOD's mercies are new every morning.

The sun rose, the birds started singing and the world was turning again.

With all of that, let us give thanks to our faithful FATHER in Heaven.  And let us try to give the Glory to GOD today in all that we think, say and do.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU love me and that YOU loved me first.  FATHER, I humbly ask that YOU make me more like JESUS and that I am able to do all that I do to YOUR glory.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay graciously JESUS Blessed today!


No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...