Tuesday 2 July 2024

Blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD!


 Dearest Christ followers, we need to trust our FATHER.  And why would we not trust our FATHER?

After all, our FATHER gave us our lives.  HE gave us the heavens and the earth.  HE gave us the air that we breathe, our families, our homes, our friends. All our possessions are from the LORD.

Most of all, our FATHER gave us HIS Son who died for our sins on the CROSS of CALVARY.  Without that gift, none of us could ever enter eternity and go to heaven.  We would all end up in hell. 

Today, let us heed the instruction of our FATHER.  Let us obey HIS commandments.  Let us love HIM above all else.  Let us love one another as we are commanded to do.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU that YOU gave me everything I have, my life, my family, my friends.  Most of all FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU gave me salvation through YOUR grace and through the blood of JESUS CHRIST.  I thank YOU FATHER that JESUS paid the price of my sins.  FATHER, I thank YOU in the HOLY Name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay thankfully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...