Wednesday 31 July 2024

GOD can do immeasurably more!


 Dearest Christ followers, we serve a mighty, glorious FATHER GOD.

Our GOD can literally do anything HE chooses.  And HE can do it anytime HE chooses.

We, children of GOD, have a direct access through to our FATHER.  Through the veil having been lifted by our SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, we can petition our FATHER directly.  We do not have to take with us sacrificial animals or do atonement for our sins first.  We can pray to our FATHER.

Furthermore, our FATHER has sent HIS HOLY SPIRIT to dwell in us.  

We need to come to our FATHER with thanksgiving and praise for HIS grace given freely to us through the atoning work of JESUS CHRIST upon the Cross.  

And if we ask and it is in line with the will of our FATHER, we shall indeed, receive. 

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I humbly thank YOU for YOUR grace so freely given to a wretched sinner like me.  FATHER I thank YOU that I may approach YOU with my request.  FATHER, THY will and not my will be done.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay amazingly JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...