Monday 22 July 2024

A mindset like JESUS!

 


Dearest Christ followers we are to be of the same mindset as JESUS in our dealings with one another.

So what exactly is the mindset of JESUS?


Let us consider that JESUS was never judgemental.  JESUS was loving and kind and gentle and patient and humble.  HE was always praying about everything.  HE never retaliated when HE was persecuted.  HE did not boast about anything. 


So too, we are called to be.


PRAYER:  ABBA FATHER. I thank YOU that I have my Bible to read which instructs me daily on living my life as YOU would have me do.


FATHER I humbly pray that YOU show me how to be more like JESUS in every way.

I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.   


Stay faithfully JESUS blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...