Saturday 6 July 2024

Believe and be saved!


 Dearest Christ followers, we need to hold to the WORD of GOD, the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST, firmly.

What does this mean?

It means that we are saved by faith through the GRACE of GOD.

When we are saved, we have a duty, no, more than that, an obligation, to walk in the way of JESUS CHRIST.

No longer can we do the same things we used to do.

No longer can we say the same things we used to.

No longer can we be the same person who sinned with impunity.

Our obligation to JESUS as CHRIST followers, is to be the light of JESUS on this earth.

That light needs to shine and not be splashed with muddy sins.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today, I humbly ask that YOU forgive me anew for my sins that I commit.  FATHER fill me anew with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT.  Give me a heart that is fully committed to light us this world with the light of JESUS CHRIST.  I humbly pray this in the Holy name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay fully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...